We have big plans for what k8sBot will do in the future and are continually building on it. For now, here is a complete list of the specific questions that k8sBot can help you answer and the recommendations it can identify. Please send new feature ideas to us at email@example.com
- Why is a pod pending?
- Not enough CPU, memory, or both
- No registry secret for a private image
- Unable to pull private image
- In a CrashLoopBackOff state
- Why a pod might be in an Evicted state
- Why is my ingress not working?
- Service port not matching pod port
- Incorrect service label selected
- No pod endpoints available to send traffic to
- Why jobs are failing?
- Look into the job states
- Easily get log outputs into Slack
Just installed k8sBot? Try this!
- Set the cluster
@k8sbot set cluster <cluster name>
- Set the namespace
@k8sbot set namespace <namespace name>
- List your pods with
@k8sbot get pod
@k8sbot logs <pod name>to get the logs for one of your pods, right in Slack
Please send us any feedback that you have via telling k8sbot:
@k8sbot feedback <your feedback here>
Don’t forget to include your contact information and contextual information about your feedback (we do not keep any information from the bot).